Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers!
YOUR FAMILY WANTS YOU TO DRIVE FOR US!
At FirstExpress, you'll be home weekends without sacrificing steady miles!
Since our founding in 1994, we have offered Just-In-Time freight for customer satisfaction and weekend home time for ultimate employee satisfaction.
All drivers are assigned trucks so YOU can definitely take pride in your own equipment and we do not slip-seat so you don't have to worry about moving your belongings out of your truck.
- Home time every weekend with an average of 36 to 48 hours
- Above-average earnings, home time, and equipment through customer satisfaction
- Comfortable, conventional tractors no more than 3 years old
- Opportunity for long-term success
- All trucks are late models less than 3 years old and under 420,000 miles
- All trucks are equipped with on board navigation for turn by turn directions using only approved truck routes
- All trucks have APUs with inverters for your comfort
- .38/mile with HazMat endorsement
- No HazMat? No problem, your starting pay will be .36/mile
- You can always get your HazMat endorsement for increased pay no matter what load you pull
- Monthly bonuses: 2 cents per mile for safety/performance and an additional 1 cent per mile for fuel efficiency
- Half cent raise every 50k pay miles
- Additional pay: Detention pay after 2 hours if eligibile, paid for all intermediate stops, $75 layover after 24 hours
- We offer the option for all insurance premiums to be pre-tax to save you money
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Dental Insurance after 90 days
- Vision Insurance after 90 days
- Disability Insurance after 90 days
- $20,000 Life Insurance after 90 days and you can purchase additional coverage on you and your dependents
- Cancer Insurance after 90 days
- 401k after 1 year
The truck driver who puts customer service first deserves to be rewarded with money, time off, and equipment. If that describes you, we want to see YOU at FirstExpress.
Not a Hazmat company but it is preferred for truck drivers to carry a Hazmat endorsement.
Class A CDL required.
Or, call for more information